- Wrinkle Relaxing & Reduction
- Wrinkle Relaxing (Botox) reducing wrinkles
- Botulinum Toxin commonly known as Botox is a natural protein used to relax facial muscles and prevent wrinkling. A commonly used and effective anV wrinkle treatment to soWen expression lines and create a natural and fresh appearance curbing deep frown lines and gently press pause on aging.
- You can expect a more youthful look within days lastng three to six months. Popular areas of treatment are frown lines, crows feet, forehead, chin and peri oral area.
- This is a popular treatment requiring a face to face consultation beforehand as the treatment requires a prescription, this service is available and is provided in the clinic in Shelf Halifax by Sarah and is available to clients from surrounding areas including Halifax, Huddersfield, Leeds and Bradford.
- After one treatment of a few small injections the muscles that cause lines and wrinkles become relaxed. You will see results within a few days within days but it will take 2 – 3 weeks before the treatment reaches its peak and a review is included for this treatment.
- Because of the nature of the treatment there is no recovery time meaning you can return to work and normal activities once you have left the clinic.
Dermal or wrinkle fillers unlike Botox injections which relax the muscles that create wrinkles, fill
the line, crease, or area where lines and wrinkles are visible causing them to disappear. Dermal fillers can also be used to plump or lift cheeks, jawlines and fill out lips using a range of high quality fillers suited to the need of the client.
All treatments are available in a clinical setting for clients in Halifax, Bradford, Huddersfield and surrounding areas.
A consultation can determine a perfect skin prescription and treatment plan suited to the individual client.
Dermal fillers can be used to restore lost volume to lips, enhance the shape, add definition and balance out proportions. Creating beautiful lips is an art requiring an eye for detail and a range of techniques to suit the client, they can sometimes be created over more than one session. This avoids overfilling and promotes a balanced and proportionate smile.
Lip enhancements are carried out using dermal filers, lip fillers are a safe and subtle way to create a fuller appearance with improved definition and lift in the smile. Corners can be curved, philtrum’s can be enhanced and cupids bows defined. Sometimes lips can be enhanced to help smooth out the peri-oral lines around the top lip sometimes referred to as smokers lines. Fine needles are used for comfort in a clinic setting in Shelf, Halifax for clients from Halifax, Bradford, Huddersfield and surrounding areas.
Dermal or wrinkle fillers unlike Botox injections which relax the muscles that create wrinkles, fill the line, crease, or area where lines and wrinkles are visible causing them to disappear.
Dermal fillers can also be used to plump or lift cheeks, jawlines and fill out lips using a range of high quality fillers suited to the need of the client.